Tuesday, December 21, 2016
Come join the festivities and network with the ladies of WeCAN.
Our holiday lunch is sure to be fun with all this going on: games, a “photo booth” and more!
We are collecting goods for Domestic Violence Services Cumberland/Perry County. Below is a list of items that ae needed so please bring what you can.
- LAUNDRY DETERGENT
- (2) Heavy Duty Vacuum Cleaners (commercial grade if possible)
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Spray Air Fresheners
- New Women’s & Children’s Socks
- New Women’s Underwear sizes 5, 6, 7, 8
- Floor Cleaner
- Brushes & Combs
- Storage Containers—this size ONLY please (approx. 1 1/2’W x 1 1/2’D x 2’L)
- Gift Cards: Grocery, Discount, Gas, Home Depot and Lowes
- All-in-one car seat (harness-to-booster – 2)
- Pots and Pans
- Plastic Pitchers
- Shelf Milk
- Baby Monitors
- Paper Towels
- Gallon Size Storage Bags
- Aluminum Foil
***NO clothing or trial size toiletries needed at this time***
Come see what is happening at the premier women’s networking group of central PA. Ask us about the benefits of membership.
Annual membership dues are $60 and due by January 31, 2016. You do not have to become a member to join us for monthly luncheons, but there are lots of reasons to join!
Save the date for the January meeting:
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at the Radisson.
|LOCATION:||West Shore Country Club|
|COST:||$23 members, $28 non-members or guests|
|Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs as the hotel will help us take care of you.|
- Bring a guest…all are welcome.
- Annual Membership to WeCAN is $60.00