Wednesday, April 19, 2017
This Month’s Speaker:
Independent Sales Director, Mary Kay Cosmetics
Be a Walk on Water Leader
There are fundamental principles that must be conveyed to inspire loyalty, excellence and drive in others. Would they get out of the boat and walk on water, keep their faith? Do you have what it takes to be a Walk on Water Leader? Megan will identify key qualities of potential “Swimmers” and of “Paddlers” in your organization and to identify and coach to their individual personality styles.
Megan Swope began her Mary Kay business while working as a critical care RN. Burned out and unsure of where to go next, she was looking for a place to find positivity and grow her confidence when she met Lara McKeever at an event. Taking a leap of faith, she started her business in March of 1998. Just a little over a year later, she was earning her first car! In April of 2000, she promoted herself to leadership as a sales director and left scrubs and bedpans in the dust.
Here are a few of her achievements as a sales director
- Her unit, the Miracle Makers, have been ranked as a top unit in the company 11 times, with combined unit retail sales in her career exceeding 4 million dollars.
- She has earned over 6 carats of diamonds in her career, adding a 20 carat Topaz with diamonds to her collection this year while earning a trip to a private villa in Puerto Vayarta.
- Her highest commission check to date for one month — not including her product sales and car compensation has been $9338.50.
- Since debuting as a sales director, her total commissions earned, not including her product sales, have exceeded $800,000!
Megan has been married to John, her handsome hubby, for 25 years and is mom to Mark age 21, a college student and Mike, age 19, who recently graduated high school. She shares “I am passionate about offering financial freedom and level 10 confidence to every woman I meet, whether through this amazing product or unparalled opportunity.”
|LOCATION:||Radisson Hotel Harrisburg|
|COST:||$20 members, $25 non-members or guests, Preregistration required. Walk-ins $35 at the door.|
|Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs as the Radisson will help us take care of you.|
- Bring a guest…all are welcome.
- Individual Annual Membership to WeCAN is $60.00
- Corporate Partner and Power Partner levels available too.
Annual membership dues are $60 and due by January 31. Membership is prorated throughout the year. You do not have to become a member to join us for monthly luncheons, but there are lots of reasons to join! To learn more about member benefits visit our website membership page. To join, click here for our online membership form.
Save the date for the next meeting:
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Electronic payments are preferred, but if you need to pay by check:
Go through the registration process so you are registered for the lunch, then when the PayPal window comes up just close it. Then mail your check to P O Box 432 Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 at least 5 days prior to the lunch date. Remember payments made at the door are an additional $10.